Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects PepsiCo, Inc. PEP to report quarterly earnings at $1.52 per share on revenue of $24.22 billion before the opening bell. PepsiCo shares rose 0.3% to $172.50 in after-hours trading.
- The Walt Disney Company DIS reported stronger-than-expected financial results for its fiscal first quarter. Disney ended the quarter with 129.8 million subscribers for Disney+, up 37% year-over-year. Disney shares surged 6.6% to $157.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting The Coca-Cola Company KO to have earned $0.41 per share on revenue of $8.96 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Coca-Cola shares gained 0.6% to $61.38 in after-hours trading.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
- Mattel, Inc. MAT reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter and issued strong earnings forecast for the full year. Mattel shares climbed 11.2% to $25.29 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Twitter, Inc. TWTR to report quarterly earnings at $0.35 per share on revenue of $1.58 billion after the closing bell. Twitter shares gained 1.8% to $38.50 in after-hours trading.
- Uber Technologies, Inc. UBER reported net income of $892 million for the fourth quarter, while sales exceeded views. The company also said it expects Q1 adjusted EBITDA to be between $100 million and $130 million. Uber shares surged 5.8% to $42.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- Before the opening bell, Kellogg Company K is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.79 per share on revenue of $3.39 billion. Kellogg shares gained 0.5% to $61.96 in after-hours trading.
If you are not using this trading strategy, you are leaving money on the table…
If you are blindly looking up and trading stocks the way 99% of traders are, you are missing on HUGE potential returns. Even new traders who started following this option trading strategy instantly began seeing returns they wouldn’t have had otherwise. With even two trades per month with this strategy, you will start seeing the difference in your trading account. Don’t waste any more time “guessing” and “getting lucky”. Click Here to See if you Qualify for Benzinga Options!
For today only, we are gifting away our Benzinga Options Starter newsletter for only $7. This includes two heavily researched trades per month from lead trader, Nic Chahine. For the same cost of a cup of coffee, less than the cost of a Netflix subscription, and less than the average order at McDonalds you will receive top-tier education and winning trade alerts to maximize your portfolio returns. This also includes a 14-day full money-back guarantee if you cancel. There is absolutely no risk! Click Here Now to Get Started!
Read More: 7 Stocks To Watch For February 10, 2022